posted Mar 28, 2012, 2:16 AM by Michael S. Heath
updated Mar 28, 2012, 2:17 AM
Nobody in America is more hated on "gay" blogs than my dear friend Peter LaBarbera, leader of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality. These wicked bloggers have nicknamed him "porno pete" and regularly accuse him of being homosexual himself. They are a pathetic bunch.
Among the most vile is a man named Dan Savage. Even though I've never heard of him, except through Peter, he's apparently a big deal with lots of people because a major American university is paying over $18,000 to hear him spew a speech this spring. This same University has hypocritically banned Rush Limbaugh after his comments about Sandra Fluke. MTV is rewarding Savage for his evil ways with a television show called "Savage U."
Peter has started a campaign to expose Savage. Please take a moment to read the press release on his website and take the actions Peter recommends. Click here.
This is the "savage man" pop culture is learning to love:
- Savage said on HBO that he "wished [Republicans] were all [f--king] dead" (he later apologized).
- Savage's creation "Santorum[dot] com" (and "SpreadingSantorum[dot]com") "re-define" Santorum's surname as follows: "San-TOR-um, n. The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex."
- In contrast to Limbaugh, who quickly apologized for his remarks about Fluke, when AFTAH's President Peter LaBarbera asked Savage to take down "Santorum[dot]com," he responded: "I'm asking Peter LaBarbera to go [f- -k] himself."
- Savage mocked the pope as "the dope in Rome;"
- So consumed was Savage with hatred for then-GOP presidential candidate Gary Bauer that he traveled to Iowa to pose as a Bauer volunteer, then got sick himself and began licking campaign office doorknobs, staplers, etc., in an attempt to give Bauer a cold.